We understand how important having the right information about product, which you will be buying for your ease. That is why we have tried to make shopping with Surubooks as easy and stress free as possible.
We are sure that you already know that we provide all these great services and features to our customers.
Now, we are extremely excited and proud to add one more reason to why you should shop with Surubooks.com - introducing our new 30 days return policy.
We understand that when you decide to buy your perfect product, you need reassurance that you can change your mind - no matter how early you get it. So to help give you that peace of mind, we have launched a 30 days return policy so that you can buy with confidence early, taking the stress away nearer the due date, knowing that if you change your mind you can return it anytime up to 30 days after purchase.
There are no catches or exceptions, all we ask is that the goods are sent back in the original packing and the goods are in the same unused condition as when you received them.
- You can return any items you purchased from Surubooks.com for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging.
- You need to have the original Surubooks receipt.
- The cost of returning the goods is at your own cost.
- Do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Simply request an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation) number from our Returns Section or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and once your item is received and inspected by our service department, your refund will be automatically processed and issued. Please note that depending on your bank, a refund can take 5–7 days to show in your account.
We cannot accept Food, Milk, Nappies or other personal hygiene items back for refund or exchange if the hygiene seals have been broken, in the case that you are unhappy with the quality of the product please return the item by sending mail to email@example.com and we will investigate your complaint.